At a Glance
- New fitted shaker style kitchen with dishwasher, induction hob, fridge and fan oven & microvave
- Wood burning stove - starter pack of logs provided
- Parking permit for one car
- Two double bedrooms, one a small double
- Smart TV, Wi-Fi, iPod dock & radio
- Luxury cotton linen & fluffy white towels
- Welcome pack & basic larder provisions
- Local helpful owners & information folder
- Books & magazines
- Board games and the essential holiday jigsaw!
- Pretty outside space with bistro table and chairs
- Quiet road and great location, minutes from castle and Lincoln’s best restaurants
The lovely new kitchen is stylishly equipped for all your culinary needs. Designer wineglasses and white china make cooking, drinking and eating a delight! The painted dining room table and original Ercol chairs seat 4 for dinner in front of the wood burner or, in the summer, open the kitchen door to listen to the Cathedral bells.
There are many areas to relax at No. 10, both the sitting room and dining room have seating so you can listen to music, read, or watch TV in comfort. The new Laura Ashley sofa invites you to relax after a day sight-seeing or perhaps after a delicious meal at one of Lincoln’s many restaurants.
Comfortable beds and pillows should ensure a good night's sleep. Mill Road is very quiet despite its central location. Luxury cotton bed linen and attractive quilts are used on both beds. The Cathedral can be seen from the window in the back bedroom and the sails of Ellis windmill can just be seen when stood at the front bedroom window.